Sunday, August 23, 2009

A happy day to every one. I just participate in a airport firefighter training. I will just cite: "In reality I do not want to come across this". If come across, keep calm and if you can get out of the plain at fast as you could. Help other if you are not engendering yourself. Fire is not easy to extinguish. Over all was a nice experience, it was good to see so many volunteer firefighters. I now understand how important it is fast intervention, transport and over all good organization and communication. I notice most of the people worked with a smile on their faces. I hope a they will also keep their good spirit when this is really happening, because they are doing to need it. I hope that they do not forget that when they break to doors of fire they bring a light on peoples face. It is a sun of hope in their despair, and as water in the desert is refreshing their soul. So they should be happy and be strong there is no time for sorrow but all that can be saved should not be let to burn.

No comments: