Sunday, February 22, 2009

A new year's hope!


The new year started. I have had a nice Christmas and made a journey to Bucharest, my high school city. The snow had cover all the garbage and makes this town to look like a new born one. All the town sins are forgotten under the snow, and the roads holes are filed with thick ice.
I could never lose my self in it now because you can find your way back just following your foot steps made on the whit snow. I have arrive to my old dormitory, but following other foot steps. This are the ones made every morning for four years. As the old memory come once again to life, simulated by the familiar place were they were once born, I have found myself once again. And it seamed like yesterday. However this time I was not that scared boy trying to become a big man, because this time I was a man, and nothing could scare me. As love opens all our locks, I took a look to the past, once again with no regrets to find a memory of a big happy family that lived between the four walls of the dormitory.
I committed myself to the same road I use to take to school, but when I passed this time the church, the one I passed so many times on my way to school and back, time was stop again. It is strange because I have never looked inside it, all those 4 years. I do not know why. But is was now time to see how the inside looks like.
Inside the church a magical word opened. All the inside has saints painted on it. In the meddle of the crowded people there is a big long table with food on it. It is a time for prayer, and special time to think about the love ones we lost. The food on the table will be given after to pore people to help them. Help, This is one tone that attracts my attention. But you have to try to understand what help means. It is more then just a word. I thing we all need help. It is always a question of specialized help that bothers every one, so we have to get the right training to give the right help. But it is really hard to help some time, from my experience I will say: if you can help some one do it without hesitation, at first call. You never know when you will have the opportunity next time. It is clear I should have tried a little more harder to ask for help from how could really help. The true is that you can only borrow some peace from were it is already.
... Let us just not forgot friendships. A good friend is a valuable thing. Why? Because suppose your friends know you good enough, and they can really help you when you need. I will agree with the wisdom word: "You will recognize a friendship when you will need help" I am glad I still have some friends in Romania. At least many enough to make a group picture.
I do not think they will stay for long in Romania. This are what I will want to call hard working people. There is a place in Romania for them but some how, not the right one. It is nice to see them again. Maybe next time for more then just a beer and a pizza. Maybe next time for Kitrazza. This is one of my dream. When I do not thing of blond girls with blue eyes, dark girls with dark eyes and different genetic combination that make up a phenotype of a nice girl, I venture to say that I think also about this project. It is important to me, because I see it as a step to something nicer. There is nothing more powerful then love. That is way I want to use this love, my love and others love for making together something magnificent. The children need to play. They need also to learn about responsibility. To do something to lose their energy. I will give it my best to make Kitrazza happen every year in some near future also in Romania. If the future will be different we need children that know how to change it. In this way, they will trust themselves to build a new world, and learn to be "the change they want in this world" (Gandy) . For this I will need more help then just luck. I can use however every help I will get.

How many children should I see begging on the streets, it breaks my hart. Never could I found all the pieces of it. It makes all my knowledge useless, and makes me thirsty for more practical knowledge. The inductive part of it, that will solve some serious social problems.
Here is a nice picture but there are to many children on the street of Romania. Even if it makes me so sad to look only at them, there is some hope just lighten by their fact that they still have the power to smile. At least happiness is not something you can by with gold, and I know now that this must be true.

The Kitrazza project will some how try to make a difference, learning the children what is good and giving them the power to act.

No comments: