Monday, May 9, 2011

Training camp



I had a nice swiming training camp with students from Dresden. We had a tent and sleep two nights in it. Cold but wormed spirits live there for the time. I include some quatations, the Q belongs with the local people that also took part.

Refering to the fact of eating 4 egs.
Marcus: I consume more oil then a turbo disel!

Girl is holding our macot Oscar.
Me:Is this your Oscar?
Q.girl:No.
Me: I toght all ww have a polar bear!

Closing remarks.
Martin: You can report now if something that was not broking before is now.

City tour.
Martin: Ask me if you have any questions.
Me: Ok, What should I ask you?
Martin: that is a good question, unfortunatly I can not answer that.

In the morning.
Lydia: Does any one have a dush coinß
Sven: Yes, Take mine. I will stink for the rest of the day.

Me with Q.boys chating.
Qboy: I was at this Fest befor many times. 50% arwe retired people an 49% are grandchildren.
Me: And you were retired or granchild?
Qboy: Hm! I was the rest 1%.

Refering to wiche festival.
Me: And when they do not have some one to burn they use a human like doll.

At the fire:
Martin: This are real stars not like in Dresden, only airplanes flying.

Maria: I have some african songs we can sing by the fire.
Cristof:Ok, but no rain dans, it will cause problem tomorow when we pack!

After a cold night:
Robert:I had to get an extra thing to cover me, it was so cold. But the blanket stinked so hard.
Sven: I notice that when you pass by last night.
Marcus:People, stinking has nothing to do with keeping worm.

Me: I want a good fried pice of meat, please.
Cook: Should it be chiken or pork?
Me: I do not care as long as it is well cooked.
Cook:Ok, then I will give you half chiken, half pork pice of meat.

Tomas:Do not brake the plastic bothel they are mony.
Ralf:Wy? they also accept broken ones.

Ralf:I know your name comes from France.
Me: Actualy is a very old greek name!
Ralf: But many francemen are coled so.
Me: They most be the greek people living in France. I know it is not france because the last leter is pronced, that is an "e".

QBoy:Hey, I do not know your name.
Me:Aristide.
QBoy: Do you have a shorter version?
Me: Call me Alex.

Martin giving direction on walkitalkis.
Martin: Just turn left now, over!
Jantz:Ok, Over!
Martin (to the people in the car) : Jantz has himself so desqualified to were a walkytalky tomorow.

Me: How will do the washing?
All:You will do it!

Leter: If I do the washing now, I do not need to help preparing break fast, right?

Martin:We have to distribute some work in the group, like how is going to prepare brakefast etc.
Girl: Are there also toilet jobs?
Martin: Only if they get bloked some how and they make a lot of mess.

Sven: Hey Robert, way were you with your guitar in the shower?
Robert: It is a man thing....you know...

Eva:The bed looks very shaky, it will not hold.
Sven: i think some of them are broken!
Me: Come on, is not like we are going to use them for sex, they will hold.

Me tring Matias camping chair.
Me:Can I sit in your camping chair?
Mathias:Yes, but on your own risk.

Me:did you have some first aid training?
QBoy:Yes, i have, it was fun.
Me:Way?
QBoy:She was late 30 minutes, then she started talking about her meating at 20. I knew it was something wrong then. Normaly after this the next 4 hours question were about her and not first aid.
Me:But, you know, nice girl sometimes mary fast. What was the problem with that age?
QBoy: she was not nice!

Me: Do you have all cloths on?
QBoy: Yes, my training vest is eight years old, but my pants are almost new. Unfortunatly my washing mashin tought to make a hole in them.

Maria. Stop I want to trow the rope now!
Me: I do not know about you guys but I am here to padle!
Matias: Then padle!
Later:
Sven: You have padle all this time.
Me: I know.

Me: Your sandwich has more flash then bred in it!
Jana: i know, but it tasts good.

At station 1.
Tomas: All the things laying on the ground can be used. And you need this materials.
Some one is trying to take something.
Tomas: Not in the box!
Shortly:
Tomas: You can take a water botle from the ground.
Some one tryes to do this!
Tomas: Not that one!

Me: People is the third time I hear the amputation joke. (We have to amputate that for sure). I assure you that if the situation is real the victim will not find it so funny!

At scuba suit drssing.
Marcus:I will help you with this.
Eva: Auuuuuuch!
Marcus: That was skin...sorry!

Martin:And here is a museum, they have a tresure there one can see!
Someone:Ok lets visit it!
Martin: No it is very expensive!
All: Oooooh!
Martin: Biside we will need to hear a boring guid for three our and we should go back sun.

Maria: At my first driving lesson I hit a dear. But then nothing.
Me: I wander what will hapen if you learn to fly.

Martine: And this place is called the hole or popular the hell! Next it is the thiness streat in Germany.
Me: Hm! I tought the rod to hell is larger.

No comments: