Thursday, April 28, 2011


I grew up in a country side.A small village with a nearby forest, a river and two churches. When I was ten my parents move to a small town, then to bigger one... and ever since I am living in the city bigger and bigger. Nevertheless I stile love life in the country.
I am fond of travels and exploring new places. The refreshing air of the mountain suits me best, but sun rising from a blues wide open sea can be a beautiful saith. I enjoy staying at home and watch the snow fall, and I some times think about getting a cat. Now, I do not have any animals at home, and I thing my apartment is to small for hosting a dog, but one day I wold build a small house with a nice garden were to play. I like dogs, and also hot-dogs. Currently there is no TV at home, so I do not have to worry about the world falling apart, but when the crush is so hard that I hear about it, I always lay a hand to help it stand up again.
Some times I do cooking experiments, but I never had to order pizza afterward, and this is good. I seldom drink, and when I do is just symbolic and is always red vine. I also like bear however alcohol, cigarettes and coffee never been a part of my diet.
I hope some day to find a nice girl to be with, travel with her in the world, make it a better place, have quite nice house in the country side, a big apartment in a nice city and some times make some music together.

No comments: