Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Remember


There is one thing you should remember about me. Not that may hair is a rebel. Ones hair can be cut, can grow with time can be well gelled and fix. Nevertheless it will eventually fall one by one, change its color to white in a word hear is a poor investment. I do my investments in loving, by thing that will never get stolen, or change with time. This are things like smile and moments when you feel that you are doing something good. And if there is some book in which all our doings are recorded I just hope that I can manage two right two pages that I will like from the bottom of my hearth.
I have seen things that will make any person hair go up, but this is not the reason way my rebels. I love it the way it is and let it be what it is. It is for me hard enough trying to make this world a better place then to worry about me to much. So, let the wind comb it, let the rain wash it, and let your love fill your life.

No comments: